Join us as we celebrate 31 Years of Poetry, Music, and Friends
January 26 through 31, 2015 in Elko, Nevada
The National Cowboy Poetry Gathering is a week-long celebration of life in the rural West, featuring the contemporary and traditional arts of western ranching culture. Poetry, music, stories, gear, film, photography and food - all contribute to the texture of an event that has become an annual ritual and a place of personal meaning for thousands of people.
All day during the busiest three days, Thursday through Saturday, you will find:
- Ticketed daytime and evening performances.
- Performances of poetry and music with the purchase of a Deluxe Pass or Single Day Pass (Thurssday through Saturday, click here for information on Passes).
- Open mic poetry and music sessions - sign up daily to perform. (Thursday through Saturday)
- Workshops and special talks to attend.
- Exhibitions at the Western Folklife Center.
- Film Screenings.
- Socializing in the Pioneer Saloon.
- Other activities around town.
- To see what a typical Gathering has to offer, view or download the full 2014 National Cowboy Poetry Gathering daily schedule (in PDF format).
If you are signed up for our email news, we will notify you of interesting shows and other Gathering-related news. Sign up for our email news here.
Return to the Home page.